These socks are lightweight and warm. They come in natural colors. Great for venturing out on a cold day or even better for just lounging around the house or wearing them to bed. They include a representation of a traditional Peruvian camelid.
- Alpaca Blend.
- With natural high insulation and moisture transport properties, alpaca socks mean comfortable, warm, dry, low odor feet.
- Fine, lustrous, alpaca fibers ensure excellent natural comfort and warmth.
- Alpaca fiber naturally conducts moisture away from the skin, keeping feet dry, blister free and low in bacterial foot odor.
- One size fits most. They will fit any size men’s or women’s feet, more exact sizing is not necessary due to the supple and flexible nature of alpaca wool.
- Comes in assorted natural alpaca colors
- Do not stay up on the leg.
The handcrafted nature of this product will produce slight variations in color, form, and sizing. All measurements are approximate.
We do not have control over the manufacturing process of this item. The yarn it is made of is a blend of alpaca, wool and acrylic. This results on a very natural looking item that in the tourist handicrafts markets in Peru is usually sold as 100% alpaca. This product is also sold in some web sites as a 100% alpaca item. According to our tests, on average the components of this item vary as follow: alpaca 7% to 17%, fine wool 3% to 9%, and fine acrylic 77% to 89%. Please note that the mix may vary.