Alpacas produce one of the world's finest and most luxurious natural fibers. It is clipped from the animal without causing it injury. Soft as cashmere and warmer, lighter and stronger than wool, it comes in more colors than any other fiber producing animal (approximately 22 basic colors with many variations and blends). This cashmere-like fleece, once reserved for Incan royalty, is now enjoyed by spinners and weavers around the world.
- Unique thermal properties. The alpaca fiber has microscopic air pockets inside, exactly as the polar bear fur. It makes the best natural insulate fiber.
- It is lightweight breathes easily helping to keep you comfortably warm.
- As it doesn't has lanoline it is hypoallergenic. Lanolin is found in wool, it holds dust and microscopic allergens that often create allergies associated to wool.
- Soft like cashmere while stronger and warmer than wool.
- Extremely durable, yet luxurious
- More than 22 natural colors
- Great resistant to odors, tearing, pilling staining, moisture, static and aging.
If you have questions or need help please click here to contact us.